- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Convallaria has shown benefits for treating cardiac disorders such as arrhythmia, mitral valve prolapse, and shortness of breath. This powerful herb is known as a cardiac tonic. Historically, it has been used to treat congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, and cardiomyopathy.
- How to use:
- Stimulates and dilates the arteries
- May help lower blood pressure
- Helpful in treating arrhythmias
- May help decrease chest pain
- 1-10 drops in water, 1-3x per day, or as directed by your practitioner
Contraindications: Should not be mixed with beta-blocker drugs, Lanoxin, Digoxin, and calcium salts. If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about potential interactions. Only take under the close supervision of a licensed healthcare provider.