- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Acetylcholine plays a vital role in brain and muscle functioning, and low levels lead to cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. The main ingredient of NeuPerzine, Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means that it stops an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine, resulting in higher levels of acetylcholine in the brain and body.
- Supplement Facts:
- How to use:
- Aids in learning, memory, and attention
- Supports healthy levels of acetylcholine, thus slowing the signs of aging
- Supports mitochondrial health and protects against oxidative damage
- 1 cap up to 2x per day, or as otherwise directed by a practitioner
Contraindications: If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Not intended for prolonged use or for those with urinary retention due to obstruction and respiratory-related conditions.