L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative and a powerful supplement that shuttles nutrients into mitochondria and cranks up energy production in the cells. Carnitine also improves muscle contraction and cardiovascular health.
- Supplement Facts
- How To Use
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of chronic heart failure
- Protects the brain from neurodegeneration
- Boosts exercise performance
- Decreases nerve pain and stimulates nerve regeneration
- Protects the kidneys and liver
- Improves energy levels
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times per day, or as directed by your practitioner
- Take with food
Contraindications: Could interact with dicumarol and warfarin. If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.