- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Environmental toxins are one of the root causes of inflammation, leading to heart issues and other health conditions. Breathing clean air is a right. Unfortunately, due to irresponsible companies that intoxicate the earth, we have found it necessary to utilize air purifiers.
Filtering the air in your home is one big step closer to optimal health. The Austin Air Purifier is a top-of-the-line product. We can depend on this company to manufacture air purifiers with our health in mind. They hand-fabricate the stainless steel (stainless steel will not off gas) filters, and the HEPA and carbon filters contain a “carbon claw” used in hospitals in wound care units.
This claw grabs onto mycotoxins, allergens, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It rids the air of particles, gases, fumes, bacteria, viruses, smoke, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, dust, mold, and other toxins.
Everything you bring into the home has the potential to increase your toxic load: furniture, flooring, carpeting, clothes. Even with your best efforts, it isn’t possible to rid your environment of chemicals entirely, but it is possible to eliminate as much as possible with the Austin Air Purifier.
This air purifier creates directional airflow by taking air into the filter and cleaning it in circular directional airflow. This means that air is cleaned repeatedly, something other filters don’t do.
The bedroom air purifier made by Austin Air is consistently rated as the best bedroom air purifier available. We highly recommend it! Furthermore, it is made in the USA and has a five-year warranty. Gift yourself or someone you love an air filter and take that next step towards better health for you and your family.
- Effective up to 1500 square feet
- 5 year warranty
- Designed for high contaminated indoor air conditions.
- Removes formaldehyde, smoke, dust, and pollen particles.
- Filters bacteria and removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- 5 stage filter
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria