- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Thiamine, or vitamin B1, is a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in some foods. It plays an essential role in the growth and function of cells. However, only a small amount of thiamin is stored in the liver, so per day intake is essential.
BenfoMax contains a highly bioavailable form of a nutrient called benfotiamine. Unlike thiamine, benfotiamine is fat-soluble, making it easier to absorb and longer-lasting in the body.
- Supplement Facts
- Helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports the nervous system, assisting with smooth nerve conduction
- Promotes vascular health
- Supports eye health
- Made with premium ingredients free from allergens, GMOs, and artificial ingredients
How to use:
- 1-3 caps per day, or as directed by your practitioner
- Take in divided doses with meals
Contraindications: If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.