- Nutritional Info
- How to Use
Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Practitioners appreciate the liposomal delivery of Biocidin® for when enhanced intracellular uptake is needed.
- Liposomal delivery for rapid systemic absorption and bioavailability in the oral cavity.
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support outside the GI tract.
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients.
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of less than 100 nanometers.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and imbalanced terrain.
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways.
- Recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea extract, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Contains: Walnut. This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
Start with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.