- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
This thorny, flowering tree of the rose family is used to help protect against heart disease, control high blood pressure, and regulate cholesterol. Research suggests that Hawthorne supports healthy calcium channel activity, improving coronary artery flow. This powerful herb also works to increase the strength of each heartbeat.
- Supplement Facts:
- How to use:
- Rich source of antioxidants that help to fight free radicals in the body
- Lowers inflammation
- May help to lower blood pressure
- Balances blood cholesterol levels
- Improves digestion
- May improve quality of life for heart failure patients
- 1-4 caps per day, or as directed by your practitioner
- Take in divided doses between meals
Contraindications: Hawthorne may be contraindicated with vasodilating medications, including calcium channel blockers, nitroglycerin, and other blood pressure medications. Individuals taking Hawthorne may require regular blood pressure monitoring. If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.