- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Heart Health features Hawthorn blend prepared from the leaf, flower and berry of Crataegus spp. trees. The leaf and flower are harvested each spring in Europe. The berry is harvested each fall in the Pacific Northwest. It also includes Cactus Grandiflorus, extracted fresh each spring from the succulent stem of Selenicereus spp. plants from Florida. The plant is also known as Night Blooming Cactus.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of plant compounds. Herb Pharm assures herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirms it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Nutrition Facts:
- How To Use:
- Hawthorn flowering herb (Crataegus spp.)
- Hawthorn berry (Crataegus spp.)
- Cactus Grandiflorus stem (Selenicereus sp.)
- Motherwort leaf and flowering top (Leonurus cardiaca)
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Other Ingredients:
- certified organic cane alcohol (54-64%), distilled water
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water.
NOTE: Keep Out of the Reach of Children