N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid precursor to glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant. Glutathione helps promote optimal detoxification and cellular health. NAC can optimize lung health and relieve chronic respiratory conditions. It is also beneficial for protection against normal exposure to heavy metals.
- How to use
- Antioxidant action to protect the cells
- Promotes optimal liver and kidney detoxification
- Blocks replication of viral cells to eliminate viruses
- Strengthens the immune system
- Boosts longevity by lowering oxidative stress
- Improves lung health
- Increases brain function
- Supports muscle recovery
- 1 cap per day, or as directed by your practitioner
- Amount per serving N-Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg
- Could interact with nitroglycerin and isosorbide (Isordil). If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.