- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Riboflavin is a key component of coenzymes and is involved with red blood cell production, energy production, and the breakdown of fats, steroids, and medications. Riboflavin works with other B vitamins to regulate circulating levels of homocysteine, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Supplement Facts
- How to use:
- Helps the body produce more energy and stay healthy by fighting free radicals
- May help reduce headaches and migraines
- Helps the body break down macronutrients to produce energy
- Improves oxygen use in the body
- Improves brain function
- Take 1 cap per day, or as directed by your practitioner
Contraindications: If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.