- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
TR-Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, supports healthy lipid levels, especially high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C). Time Release (TR) Niacin uses a proprietary, natural wax-matrix coating technology to release niacin slowly and reduce negative side effects.
- Nutritional Information
- How To Use
- Promotes healthy blood lipid levels
- Supports high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels
- Maintains healthy low-density lipoprotein (LDL) levels and lipid particle size
- Maintains healthy triglyceride levels
- Enhances endothelial function by increasing nitric oxide synthase
- Restores intracellular vitamin B3 levels
- 1 tablet, 1-3x per day, or as directed by your practitioner
- Take with food
Contraindications: If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.