- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping over $99
- No hassle returns
Most B12 supplements available contain cyanocobalamin. However, the body prefers methylcobalamin since it’s the bioactive form and therefore better utilized. Methylcobalamin provides 5,000 mcg of vitamin B12 in every small tablet. Since it’s so well absorbed and used, it serves many supportive roles in the body.
60 quick disolve
- Supplement Facts
- How to use:
- Helps form red blood cells
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Helps with homocysteine and folate metabolism
- Enhances sleep through the production of melatonin
- Strengthens the immune system
- 1 tab per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Contraindications: If you are on medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions.